Sunday, December 25, 2011

Free tuition, or the Lord's tuition?

Yesterday I got a letter from this place.




For those of you who don't know, this is my second choice for college (the first being BYU FINGERS CROSSED!!!). I knew that I had already been accepted there, so I was surprised to get more mail from them. I opened it and looked like this




Except less stripey. I GOT A FOUR YEAR FULL RIDE SCHOLARSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so happy! Even though it is my second choice, the scholarship offer is very tempting.

And then this morning, I read this article.
http://www.ksl.com/?sid=18625578§ion=featured-story

It's an article, saying that the former VP of SUU has just been reinstated after pleading guilty to patronizing a prostitute.

Now, I know people can change, and I want to give him the benefit of the doubt, but let's just say that I am feeling less excited about going there.

Hey, BYU? Want to give me any news?




Allons-y!

1 comment: