Sunday, October 2, 2011

I realize that it has been a while...

I was doing so good for a time. And then came tennis. And school. And Doctor Who came back. It's not that I don't love you guys, but come on.... It's Doctor Who.

But now, I will have time to write on my blog again! (I promise you it has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that the series of finale of Doctor Who aired last night AND THERE WON'T BE ANOTHER SERIES UNTIL NEXT FALL!!!) I'm chill.

I've realized lately that I have had some crazy plans in my life. Part of it is due to my friends (Remember the Picture sale, Breanna?), but I must take credit for some of it (such as singing Happy Ending in our stake talent show. yeah, didn't actually go so well.)

My current plan, however, is possibly bigger than any other plan I have had before.

I'm going to reorganize Desert Industries.

At this point, that is as much of the plan as I have. I'll tell you when I have more ;)

Allons-y!

No comments:

Post a Comment