Sunday, October 30, 2011

Bits and pieces

Today I decided to share with you five random pictures from my phone. I didn't decide these before hand, but I will tell you how they all make up my life.



Photo number one is a blurry picture from a Josh Groban concert. I promise he is down there, you just can't see him. :) it also exemplifies the extent of my photo skills.





Photo two is of me. Making a face. Which is pretty much the story of my life.





Photo three is a background that I have for my phone. I love space, and I hope to be able to travel there someday. Whether or not it will be with the Doctor, I don't know...





This is a tower I made out of all the Duplos that we own. It was awesome. Sadly, shorty after this picture was taken, my niece joyously knocked the tower over.





Finally, (and ironically) the final picture is of my dream car, which sits in front of one of my favorite stores, the British import market. Truly, that does sum me up.

Allons-y!

No comments:

Post a Comment