Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The wish to be porcine

I want to be like Olivia. And don't worry, she's probably not someone you know.


This is my Olivia.
True, she may just be the main character of a series of picture books, but she is absolutely one of my heros.

She has a very defined sense of style.



She understands what it is like to have a younger brother.



She is determined about things she cares about...
...dances like no one is watching...

...eats as many gelatos as she wants...

...tells stories the way she likes them...
...speaks her mind about everything and anything...
... and leads the way, no matter who is following.

But I think that my favorite thing about Olivia is that positively, undoubtedly, 100 percent, tried and true, through and through, big and blue, she is herself.


Whether that is for better or worse.

Allons-y!

P.S. click to make the pictures bigger. Some of the fine print is very funny.

1 comment: