Sunday, July 3, 2011

A blueberry of my own...

I would like to dedicate this post today to my dream car. This car is beautiful, semi affordable, gets good gas mileage, has decent handling, small, and just plain practical.

I give you, the Fiat 500.



Some of you may be saying that you have never heard of the Fiat 500, which does not surprise me in the least. It is a European brand, and has just recently come to Salt Lake city. Sadly, there are only new ones for sale, which means that they are hopelessly out of my price range. But they are just so CUTE!!!

If I were to get one, it would definitely be in blue. (If you don't get the post title, please go watch yourself some Psych)


It even has a lovely interior.


Oh well. "The best reason for having dreams is that in dreams no reasons are necessary." - Ashleigh Brilliant

P.S. If I didn't get a Fiat 500, I would TOTALLY get this car.

Allons-y!

1 comment:

  1. "I feel like I've been incarcerated in a giant blueberry."

    Hahaha, yes! :)

    ReplyDelete